Monday, April 30, 2012

Other stuff in April

Why do our kids sleep in such funny positions?  This is how I found Daniel one night.  I fixed him so his legs wouldn't hurt in the morning.  On another night I found Nathan on the floor.  He actually falls out of bed quite often now that he's in a toddler bed.  The funny thing is that it never wakes him up!


Olivia in her pretty sailor dress!  I had fun making a bow to match.   


Nathan learned to ride a two-wheeler with training wheels this month!  He loves it and steers pretty well.


The boys usually get up before us and are supposed to read books or play quietly (the quiet part rarely happens).  One morning they when I came out to see why they were being unusually quiet they had decorated this tree with toys and had decided that day was going to be Christmas again!  it was so cute.  They put up decorations around the house and wrapped up some of their toys to put under the tree. 


Here are some of Daniel's lego creations from this month.  He made these up.  Some from pictures some from his head.  No instructions.  We are amazed everytime.  The first is a jeep.


This is a train engine.


This last one is my favorite.  A zamboni!



No comments:

Post a Comment