Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Family Pictures!

We finally had our family pictures taken!  We haven't had a nice one done for two years.  I wanted something outdoors and more creative than the typical studio picture.  Finally I found Violet Lufkin (through her brother whom we know) and she did an amazing job!  We went to the Mission Inn.  The kids cooperated really well for how long we were doing photos.  I think it helped being outside at a cool place.























4 comments:

  1. Jenna! Your family is SO incredibly photogenic! Seriously, simply amazing! So beautiful. There are so many awesome ones to choose from that I can't say which one is my favorite. Great job making beautiful children, you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carina! I was very happy that they cooperated pretty well. I think it helped we were mostly outside and there were cool things to look at while they were waiting their turn. And our photographer was great. I agree, I have too many favorites. Pretty much all the ones I posted (there are more!).

      Delete
  2. Dang, you guys make some CUTE babies!! They are seriously darling. I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurel! I think your kids are cute too! By the way thanks for the blog advice. Unfortunately I still can't get my videos to work on my blog for some reason. My camera must use a weird format or something. Oh well. One less thing to do I guess.

      Delete